We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Sourcing Specialist (Supplier Management)
Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay)
Salary Up to $5000 depending on experience
AWS + VB
Sourcing Specialist Summary:
- Implements sourcing plans and tactics to effectively manage the assigned portfolio and associated activities.
- Maximizing supplier performance and supporting the company's business plan for our advanced oilfield products.
- Implements plans to assure orders meet specified quality and delivery times and to minimize the total cost of purchases.
- Documents performance to action plans and timelines for assigned sourcing projects.
- Establishes supplier base in conformance with guidance from Category Managers.
- Handles requests for information, quotations, proposals, and bidding processes.
- Evaluates current and potential suppliers in coordination with Supplier Quality Teams.
- Negotiates with suppliers to meet quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
- Executes contract negotiation and development in coordination with Sourcing Manager and Contract Specialists.
- Drives the parts and process qualification in coordination with Supplier Quality Teams.
- Works with Sourcing Manager or Sourcing Leader to guarantee supply for all portfolios.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with all levels of supplier personnel and internal customers.
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
- Master's or bachelor's degree in fields of supply chain, engineering, or manufacturing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579