Spare Parts Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Oil&Gas/ Upstream Offshore Platform Equipments)
Industry : Oil & Gas
Our client is one of the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies. They are actively looking for Spare Parts Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join their team
- Serve as the primary company representative to validate that vendors spares part lists (SPILs) meet the quality standards and determines the optimum quantity of spares required in stock to support safe operation of the new facility, meet reliability targets and planned maintenance needs.
- Interface with EPC Spare Part Team and vendor representatives to coordinate activities and resolve issues.
- Escalates concerns to Spares / CMMS advisor and Production Readiness Operations Technical coordinator as required.
- Review Spare Parts Lists (SPIL) for each vendor package
- Ensures SPILs are complete, all parts required to maintain the equipment have been included/ Accomplished through vendor document reviews and heavy field maintenance experience/ Ensures spare data quality meet standards, accurate material descriptions, BOMs and valid part numbers have been included in the SPIL
- Performs spare parts stocking recommendations - Search and gather engineering and vendor documentation to understand equipment technical details, maintenance recommendations
- Applies experience and cost benefit analysis to determine spare parts requirements. Understands equipment primary function, consequence of failure, equipment criticalities and redundancy to support the recommendations/Discuss discrepancies with EPC spares SME to align on final recommendations
- Evaluate spares interchangeability with other similar facility assets to rationalize and optimize stocking recommendations
- Incorporate and be familiar with lessons learned from previous projects
- Represents company on spares workshops for major equipment packages
- Coordination with spares SME counterpart on other affiliate projects and Operating Assets to ensure consistency in sparing strategy.
- Key position in the EPC phase of the project and requires excellent maintenance experience along with leadership, team-building, and coordination skills and the ability to influence without authority and interact at all levels within a project organization.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Broad knowledge of Operability and Maintainability standards and specifications
- Self-driven to learn FPSOs, process, and coordinate with engineering, vendors, and EPC contractor to understand equipment reliability and impacts to operations
- Process equipment knowledge and maintenance experience.
- Refining / Chemical plant experience would be ideal (Gas turbines especially BHGE aeroderivative machines, pumps, compressors, instrumentation, valves, exchangers, etc.)
- Marine Vessel equipment knowledge would be ideal
- Familiarity with Equipment Strategies, FIMS and GRS concepts is ideal as a reference to benchmark contractor standards
- Ability to travel to vendor reviews and spares workshops as needed
- Ten+ years of closely related maintenance field experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
Lim Pey Chyi (Apple) - Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579