- Installation of SPC system for attributive and variable product and process parameters in cooperation with the process / equipment owners
- Calculation and regular update of process and measurement equipment control limits.
- Monitor the product out-of-control trends through product monitoring control charts and follow up with Technology and/or Operations for corrective actions.
- Training of SPC-methodology for operators, supervisors and engineers.
- Regular verification of SPC effectiveness via audit and analysis of process capabilities, process stability.
- Generation of control chart layouts, SPC procedures, SPC training documents.
- Conduct regular SPC reviews with the Fab personnel.
- Contributions to other quality management activities such as error management, customer complaint handling.
- Degree in Engineering, Statistics or other relevant qualifications
- Experience in implementation of SPC in semiconductor environment, preferable.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques/ tools
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001, IATF 16949)
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915