We are seeking a highly dedicated and knowledgeable Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join in our potential project.
The SME will play a crucial role in supporting and enhancing the educational programs for students with special needs.
The SME will be fronting the client and present recommendations, solutions, and expertise to ensure the success and well-being of the students with diverse learning needs.
The SME will engage with identified Special Education School to understand their needs, challenges and develop customized solutions present to the client.
- A Master's or Bachelor's Degree or higher in Special Education, Educational Psychology, or a related field.
- Appropriate certification in Special Education or a relevant area.
- Previous experience working as public teacher within the Special Education System will be an ideal candidate for this role.
- Retirees/former public teacher or principal will be highly recommended for this role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse educational environment.
If you are a passionate advocate for students with special needs and have the expertise to support their growth, we encourage you to apply for this position and be part of our mission to create a nurturing and empowering learning environment.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374