Specialist - Chemist
Our Client is a US MNC and a pioneering leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. They are currently seeking experienced and motivated professionals to join them in an exciting career journey.
- Support deployment of Global LIMS Stability for Singapore site
- Support migration of stability studies into Global LIMS
- Support Lab activities (e.g. system validation, mitigation for system data integrity limitations)
- Support migration of stability studies to Global LIMS
- Provide input to and liaise with data builders related to migration of studies to Global LIMS
- Formal verification including execution and review of test scripts
- Revise SOPs to align with the new business processes supported by GLIMS
- Support business process remediation activities
- Support validation of Lab systems
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to contractors in the area of Lab system validation
- Support and provide guidance on mitigation for Lab systems that are not meeting Data Integrity requirements due to system design/ limitations
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Preferably with experience in Stability study administration (i.e. establishing trend limits, study initiation and management, stability performance monitoring).
- Experience in LIMS.
- Experience in GMP operations.
- Experience in Labware LIMS.
- Experience in system validation.
- Location: Tuas
- Job Type: 1-year contract, potential to renew
If you're interested, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated CV to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll reach out to you for a brief confidential chat.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573