- Plans effectively around delivery constraints and optimises the plan to maximise benefits and minimise risk.
- Develops the plan within constraints, considering the delivery approach, key milestones and dependencies within the plan, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets and quality
- Ensures the baselined scope, requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are managed as outlined in Business Transformation Frameworks.
- Identifies and intervenes where there is slippage and variance from plan
- Plans and analyses costs, tracking operating and capital spend, and tracks reporting to financial business case commitments
- Oversees the tracking of project/s risks/issues/dependencies, assesses the impact on the benefit realisation for the project/s and takes action to minimise impact, actively challenging and removing obstacles
- Influences and collaborates with stakeholder and delivery partners to drive the right project outcomes.
- Represents the project team at discussions regarding project prioritisation and to create buy-in for risk mitigation and contingency plans
- Obtains sponsor and stakeholder buy in to plans, key commitments and changes against baseline as they arise
- Obtains sponsor and stakeholder sign-off for deliverables, formally closes project, assesses stakeholder satisfaction and captures feedback.
- Captures key learns from each project and feeds back into Global Transformation methodologies and best practice
- Articulates to stakeholders the targeted benefits and takes joint responsibility for benefits realisation
- Manages the sponsor, working with them to ensure project deliverables are met
- Plans and manages the implementation of the change, to ensure benefits are realised and that the transition from current state to target state is smooth. Ensuring that the organisation and other change audiences are ready, willing and able to function in the new business environment
- Works closely with delivery partners on planning, design and estimating, bringing together delivery partner teams; actively managing dependencies between these teams and other projects and programmes
- Sets the pace and operating rhythm, driving a culture of achievement and ensures pace by identifying and removing barriers to project success
- Promotes pace and energy within the team and leads by example
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in Science, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting or any related field.
- Excellent experience in Project or Programme Management with track record of business and IT programme delivery in a global, regional and local structure.
- Insurance Industry experience is a plus
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and changing priorities.
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of best practice within Project Management and Business Analysis standards, tooling and process.
- Ability to bring analytical rigour, structure and effective solutions to poorly-defined problems
- Proven leadership skills, with a track record of building and motivating high performance teams
- Excellent team leader and player, able to lead others into action, and with ability to work under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of the Insurance business lines, programmes and external environments is a plus
- Experience of working in Agile environment
- Experience delivering change into the Finance function of Financial Institutions (Banking or Insurance)
- Experience managing significant changes to General Ledgers
- Experience in managing projects on Oracle Fusion ERP, General Ledger and/or PeopleSoft General Ledger
- Hands on delivery experience within data management oriented projects
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1767650), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650