Sr Mechanical Design Engineer / US MNC (Permanent)- Changi
Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to mechanical projects, finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve techniques, procedures, and products and technologies. You will design products to meet customer needs, product quality, manufacturability, new product development, prototype builds, testing, and may serve a project manager role for smaller development projects. You will develop the product designs necessary to drive product improvement and will be integral in securing present and future business by consistently meeting or exceeding Voice of Customer requirements.
- Design and Development of Mechanical Systems for Thermal Barcode Printers
- Responsible for Mechanical design and development, detailed design of mechanical sub-systems and components, with the ability to handle design reviews, design calculations, design simulations and Dfx.
- Responsible for design documentation which include detailed design documents, product specification, Engineering Change Notices, BOM, project schedules, cost estimates.
- Responsible for developing Engineering Validation Test Plan, and performing validation of new design.
- You will work closely with other functional groups in engineering, quality, service, marketing, product support, NPI partners and supply chain
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of product design experience. Knowledge and experience in the fields of dynamic mechanisms, gear train, stepper motor, and paper/media feed systems.
- Experience in Printing technologies preferred
- Experienced or Certified in Six Sigma (DFSS) is a PLUS
- Proficient in ME CAD systems like Pro-Engineer
- Ability to work with team members, cross-functions and external partners in technical and project matters
- Problem solving and analytical skills, confident with project work, assertive and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Team player with excellent communication skills
Please send your resume to me at email@example.com / call me at +65 6232 5246 for further clarifications.
Jasmin Teh Jia Min
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Strategic Client Services
Personnel Reg No.: R1658824
Jasmin, Jia Min Teh EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1658824