- Design, build and test the application to meet the business process and application requirements.
- Support incident investigation, fix and resolve the issues.
- Develop, enhance, debug and test SAP ABAP FI / MM / HR modules.
- Develop new workflows or enhance the existing workflows
- Develop new or enhance the existing web dynpro applications.
- Development of ALV reports, Drill down or interactive reports, Interfaces with CSV / XML file formats, SAP Scripts, Smart Forms and Adobe forms.
- Identification of SAP user exit. Worked extensively SAP Enhancement technology which includes SAP User Exit /Screen Exits, BADI, Implicit/Explicit Enhancement.
- Analyse and debug standard program issues which arise due to incorrect/missing configuration settings.
- Should be able to meet the SLA and tight timelines
- Able to handle multiple objects at the same time
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of SAP ABAP experience
- Experience in development of Web Dynpro and Workflow
- Experience in development of RICEF objects development of FI, MM & HR Modules
- Familiarity with Object Oriented programming, Web Services, XML / HTML, Java Script
- Able to work independently and efficiently, manage timelines and user expectation, and produce high quality deliverables
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547