- Work with company and contractor's site management and Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) organizations to implement the project and site safety programs and advice on best practice.
- SSHE Technicians provide support in one or more safety, security, health, or environmental subject areas to a particular site or functional group within an affiliate.
- Supports data entry, management, and reporting skills while interacting with the field/operations organization and SSHE Advisors.
- Promote safety awareness and safe performance among project team members, including consultants and contractor personnel
- Conduct regular safety inspections/assessments on-site and at key off-site subcontractor locations in accordance with established project and site safety plans or as requested by site team members
- Identify and work to eliminate hazards, unsafe conditions, and unsafe acts; work with company, contractor, and subcontractor management toward achieving an injury-free work place
- Keep site management apprised of significant safety issues and plans/progress towards resolving issues and eliminating hazards
- Communicate safety initiatives, achievements, experiences, and issues from other sites and projects with site team members and contractor/subcontractor safety advisors/management
- Participate in investigation and follow-up of incidents/accidents; prepare notifications/reports for communication of significant incidents to company project/functional management per project incident reporting procedures and matrix
- Coach and advise contractor/subcontractor safety professionals/management in incident investigation documentation, reporting, and follow-up, including root cause analysis and case management
- Monitor work processes to ensure compliance with the site work permit system and area/system responsibilities
- Prepare/provide a safety induction briefing to new team members and visitors to site
- Collect and share safety company's lessons learned with other sites and project and functional management
- Identify and assist with prioritization of opportunities for site safety process improvements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Construction Safety-related positions (previous experience within the group preferred)
- Good Technical knowledge on bulk items like pipe, valves, gaskets, etc
- Must have Health, Safety and Security experience.
- Experience working in oil/gas/petrochemical capital projects desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc.) required.
- Good interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Preferably with Post-Secondary Diploma in Safety Technology
Please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com or click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259