Function & Responsibilities:
- GL month-end close for Japan/ Korea/Malaysia
- Cash flow management - provide cash flow forecast to Treasury
- Payable and Fixed Assets function - work with India shared service centre team
- Japan/Korea/Malaysia audit and statutory filings
- Ad hoc project when it is required
- Meticulous, good analytical skills and sound mathematical ability
- Good Team player
- Good organizational skills, result orientated, ability to work to deadlines
- Communication skills, written and verbal, to liaise at all levels
- Computer literacy - excel, word, email, general ledger of Oracle 11.5.10 or R12 (a plus)
- Professional Accounting Qualification (diploma holder, degree, CPA, ACCA). Bachelors degree/diploma with related experience required. Must understand basic financial principles and accounting/budgeting practice
- 3-5 years GL accounting and analysis experience in medium to large corporation (MNC a plus)
- Good knowledge of US GAAP, corporate / statutory tax
- Experience in processing financial transactions in a project systems environment.
- Experience with Oracle Financials a plus - Adv. MS Excel skills
- Ability to communicate with non-Financial personnel at various levels throughout the organization.
- Must be highly organized. Attention to detail and ability to maintain financial records in a fast-paced environment.
- Good problem-solving skills. Must demonstrate effective communications skills (both written and oral) as well as committed to customer service excellence.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: Abelene.email@example.com
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914