- Demonstrate ownership of the store, maximizing store productivity and profitability.
- Develop plans to achieve sales and productivity goals,
- Work closely with the brand director to evaluate market information and create strategies that can impact store results.
- Responsible and accountable for store productivity and sales plans forecast
- Create high energy, sales and service-oriented work culture
- Oversee operations in store for smooth operation and ensure visual merchandising and store maintenance standards are met
- Manage development and performance of staffs
- Develops plans and strategies to address key business issues, and to impact business and achieve desired results
- Min. 1-3 years of store manager working experience
- Ability to motivate team to meet and exceed performance standards
- Proficient in MS office
- Develop and maintain good relationship with maintenance vendors/contractors
Interested Candidates please click APPLY or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted Candidates will be notified
Xylon Chian Wei Ren License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1984287