- Ensure effective planning and execution of communications efforts across all communications channels to bring the organization's key messages through to target audiences.
- Develop and drive the organization's strategic, corporate, marketing and digital communications programmes to deliver key messages through both mainstream and online channels.
- Develop media materials, speeches, marketing and online collaterals, publications, videos and other promotional materials for various departments.
- Support the communications objectives of affiliated entities, related organisations and ecosystem of partners.
- Be the custodian of the organization by maintaining brand integrity across all communications and marketing initiatives.
- Degree in Marketing/Communications or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in Marketing Communcations.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, a good team player, with an affable personality.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080