Strategic Project Manager (E-Commerce/ Town/ 1 Yr contract).
Our client is one of the world's largest global healthcare leaders providing healthcare solutions in 170 countries around the world
Cross-Border E-Commerce (CBEC) is a strategic business unit for its Consumer Healthcare, and one of its key drivers of growth. It is a young and dynamic team pushing the traditional boundaries of a healthcare company. The team started in 2019 and is rapidly expanding. Our client has an exciting start-up culture within a multinational company.
The role of the "Strategic Project Manager" is to explore new areas of development for CBEC. The successful candidate is expected to own the end-to-end process of such development - from market assessment and feasibility study to implementation, by working with cross functional internal teams and external partners. This is an excellent opportunity to build new initiatives from ground-up.
This role reports into the Strategic Growth function within the CBEC business unit for the "International region"; this function drives an aggressive growth ambition: by setting up the right infrastructure within an MNC environment for the short-and long-term success of CBEC, as well as opens up market opportunities beyond the team's current playing grounds.
New business development
- Source, assess, perform feasibility study and select expansion opportunities within cross border business model
- Build robust short and long term business plans, including P&L and pilot proposals, and present to the management team
- Plan, lead and implement potential opportunities in a timely manner, by managing cross functional teams (across workstreams such as regulatory affairs, Pharmacovigilance, finance, operations/logistics, marketing, etc.)
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Lead other strategic projects as required
- Minimum 3 years' experience related to e-commerce, preferably with experience on project management or management consulting
- Previous e-commerce experience or proven experience in strategy formulation is highly desirable
- Able to handle the end-to-end management of projects with great autonomy
- Preferably having good understanding of drug regulations and constraints around pharmaceutical operations
- Preferably having good understanding of cross-border e-commerce legal frameworks and platform operations
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity of a developing and emerging market with rapidly changing consumer and organisational needs
- Able to translate complex ideas into clear frameworks and present them visually
- Strong interpersonal skills at management level; ability to build and leverage cooperative relationships, with peers and with management
- Action-oriented with high personal quality standards for results
- Possess a good Bachelor's degree, MBA would be an advantage
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259