We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
- The Supplier Leader is responsible for managing the global relationship with an assigned supplier or group of local suppliers for a center, basin or country portfolio, in accordance with the Category Management Strategy. The Supplier Leader serves as key contact for the assigned suppliers.
- Set performance objectives with assigned suppliers, including cost reduction, lead time reduction and quality improvement. Define the baseline and improvement targets, and monitor progress through a regularly updated supplier scorecard.
- Implement performance objectives with assigned suppliers.
- Prepare and execute Suppliers Development Plan.
- Maintain suppliers catalogs validity in the systems.
- Lead regular management reviews, using scorecards with the main performance indicators, strategic positioning evaluation, three-year business perspectives, and strategic product and market developments.
- Consolidate internal demand provided by the centers and arbitrate issues.
- Manage negotiations in accordance with group interests.
- Select target tools and products, and conduct total cost of integration analysis, including price, lead time and quality costs.
- Lead supplier risk assessments and ensure regular updates.
- Communicate the supplier strategy and key events in the supplier relationship to the Category, Sourcing and Supplier Quality teams, and Center Supply Chain Manager. Report deviations from plan and take appropriate action.
- Participate in internal and supplier audits.
- Implement actions to continuously reduce wasted time, money and resources.
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - Veronica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855