- Manage Supplier Selection Process
- Focal Point for Contract Pricing to benefit economic-of scale across the Value Streams
- Partner with Central Purchasing Team on Purchasing Cost Reduction drive.
- Support Materials & Outsourcing Contract development and implementation (e.g. SRP kit, Boeing Spares, Outhouse Repair Agreement).
- Perform key Supplier performance review on OTD, Quality.
- Support Material Controller on key Supplier development effort for improvement on OTD, Quality and Cost reduction.
- Oversight for Safran Internal Audit Control on Purchasing
- Overall-in charge of daily cycle counting and resolve stock variances.
- Lead annual stock-take and generate stock-take instruction.
Operational Excellence (OPEX)
- Maintenance of OPEX Supply Dashboard on OTD Customer & Suppliers, MPS Adherence, Procurement Plan Adherence, Sales Plan Adherence, Stock Accuracy, Data Accuracy on BOM, Routings, Work Center & Materials.
- Responsible for assessing the OPEX Maturity Grids and drive continuous improvement.
- Coordinate OPEX Audit
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain/ Business Administration / Logistics / Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Operation Management or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years' relevant experience in similar capacity
- Experience in aviation industry is advantageous
- Hands on with MRP/Inventory Control Systems, Supply Chain and Logistics Managements.
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835