Supply Chain Executive (12 Months Contract)
Industry : Pharmaceutical
Salary up to $4500 depending on experience
- Responsible for managing the performance of Distributors in fully serviced markets within the budget and in adherence to internal Policies.
- Support regional improvement initiatives to design, standardize and streamline supply chain operations to adapt to changes in business & go to market models.
- Performance management in line with established budget and internal policies
- Collaborate and validate the monthly Sales Forecasting with distributor and align with partner functions (Joint planning (JBP))
- Tracking of supply chain operational KPIs
- Management of customer complaints and reverse logistics of products
- Ensure execution with excellence by Distributor
- Support in identifying, validating, and prioritizing simplification and automation opportunities for the region
- Develop actionable insights by executing quantitative & qualitative analyses of key drivers for supply chain performance metrics
- Creation and compilation of reports and making dashboard presentations on any other ad hoc leadership requirement.
- Support regional team to roll out digitalisation initiatives in line with supply chain strategy for innovation and technology.
- Participate in or lead deployment of regional and global projects as needed.
- Work collaboratively with internal business and functional stakeholders including Business, Trade, Procurement, Finance, Treasury, ITS and Internal Control.
- Understand business and supply chain priorities and strategy
- Tertiary education in Supply Chain/Logistics, Business Administration, or equivalent professional experience
- 3 years' experience in supply chain related experience
- Experience and knowledge on project management and end-to-end supply chain would be ideal
- SAP, Power BI, Data analytics knowledge is a plus
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.email@example.com
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579