Supply Chain Executive (SAP/ Pharma/ Contract)
Our client is a well established MNC located in the city.
- To Perform Supply Chain transactional activities related to supported flows
- Ensure proper set-up and maintenance of Master Data related to these flow
- Collaborate with team responsible for supported flow (EM API, EM India, etc)
- Support Projects on and Ad'Hoc basis
Daily supply chain operation in collaboration with External Manufacturing (EM) teams
- Collaborate with EM teams to collect demand for each flow
- Create PO in SAP system as per collected requirement
- Updated PO based on ad'hoc request from EM Stakeholder
- Obtain all approval required to ensure smoothness of the flow
- Communicated with EM Teams on PO Created or Updated
- Ensure compliance of all documents received with requirement
- Perform Good Receipt in the SAP System
- Ensure compliance & quality of data entered into systems
- Coordinate with Regional Export Center team on downstream flow to market
Master Data Set-up and Maintenance
- Work with Master Data Manager to set-up flows
- Be responsible for creation of new GMID, LMID Vendor & Customer Codes
- Prepare, gather and provide all required document to Master Data Manager
- Obtain all approval required
- Ensure up-to-date maintenance of Data into systems
- Coordinate update of data with relevant stakeholder
- Be source of proposal and coordination to solve Master Data related issue
Periodic review and report of the activities
- Weekly meeting with supply chain manager for the current activity
- Periodic report on the diverse project on going
- Periodic global TC or meeting with EM teams, other services & departments
Support project on Ad'Hoc basis
- Support teams for potential project that may occurs
- Bring expertise and portfolio knowledge
- Possess 2 years of working experience in Supply Chain.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management such as supply planning and inventory optimization, demand planning and order management, experience in management of sub-contractor, high level of commercial awareness.
- Experience of working with ERP, preferably SAP
- Solid experience of supply chain operation with internal or external partner.
- Proven experience in liaising with and influencing personnel at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to prioritize large workload
- Able to take initiative, and be proactive in the work
- Open minded, strong creative thinking, communication, influencing and analytical skills.
- Adaptable to a dynamic environment.
- Proficient in office pack software (excel, powerpoint, outlook, word)
- Experience of working by tele-conference
- Preferably with degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics or relevant degree.
If you possess relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com or click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259