The Supply Chain Manager (Ground Transportation) enables the delivery of high-quality service to clients and to ensure Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs and opportunities for upselling are captured. The Vendor Management Manager ensure that contracts with vendors support the needs of the business, and that all vendors meet their contractual commitments.
- Responsible for effectively handling ground transportation requirements for a range of clients across the APAC region.
- Develop strategized streamline logistics processes, perform continuous improvement activities on outbound/inbound logistic flows, cost savings, and operational efficiencies.
- Coordinating interfaces between supplier management and other processes, especially service level management and corporate vendor management.
- Ensuring that any underpinning contracts, agreements or SLAs developed are aligned with those of the business.
- Manage the overall performance of operations vendor workforce in terms of quality, resources, and delivery of service.
- Handling any logistical issues and emergency rearrangement that may arise during service delivery and implement service recovery and improvements.
- Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in managing vendor operations / ground transport operations.
- Prior experience within the Hospitality / Travel industries will be advantageous.
- Possess excellent organizational skills and commercial sensing.
- Experienced in streamlining processes and work with cross departments on day-to-day operational process.
- Highly goal oriented, assertive and a hands-on, problem solver.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080