Supply Chain Planner (6 Months Contract)
Industry : Pharmaceutical
Location: MapleTree Business City
Salary up to $6000 depending on experience
- Responsible for managing and coordinating the supply chain activities for all external suppliers to ensure reliable product supply to market consistent with company objectives, customer service level and inventory management targets.
- The functional subject matter expert and responsible person for the execution of all product specific supply chain activities in the Virtual Site Operations Team (VSOT).
- The primary interface to the Virtual Site Operations Team, Supply Chain Leader, Amp Hub counter-part and contract manufacturer (CM) counter-part for supply chain activities.
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and issuance of the Monthly Procurement Plan for all assigned products sourced from contract manufacturers. Issue Firm Purchase Orders for the firm fence as dictated in the Supply Agreement and projected orders which covers months 5 - 36.
- Establishes working relationships with CMs to attain optimal levels of production output, minimize costs while adhering to agreed upon production schedules thereby delivering superior levels of customer service.
- Provides CM supply performance metrics to VSOT for CM Scorecards in order to track and identify CM performance trends related to customer service.
- Manages assigned SKU's through the entire supply chain and communicates disruptions in product availability to the VSOT and Team leader. Leads/participates in multi-discipline teams to resolve manufacturing/supply issues. Establishes scheduling priorities in collaboration with VSOT, contract manufacturing supply chain counter-part, other company sites and GSC to avoid backorders.
- For any potential supply issue, develops multiple WHAT IF scenarios highlighting forecast, production/distribution plan, inventory and assumptions using SAP ECC or SAP SNP format. Obtains concurrence of recommended solutions from VSOT, ES Supply Chain Management and/or product specific Supply Chain Leader.
- On a monthly basis reconcile CM Inventory vs company system of record
- On an annual basis reconcile the physical inventory count against the company system of record
- Manage, complete assigned Artwork Change tasks
- Prepare annual production/procurement estimates that provide the basis for the annual volume budget and Latest Estimates.
- Prepare annual inventory estimates for company owned materials at Contract Manufacturers which will be the basis for the annual inventory budget and Latest Estimate
- Lead and support inventory transition planning for new product transfer projects
- Collaborate with the Ops lead and finance team to review and mitigate any distressed inventory
- Elevate significant, or potentially significant supply issues to the Team lead and the relevant Operations Manager and contribute to a joint action plan for resolution or mitigation.
- Contribute to New Product Launch milestones: Monitor and coordinate all activities necessary to achieve timely launch, e.g. artwork initiation, artwork approval, regulatory approval
- Monitor current and projected inventory of tolled materials at contract manufacturers, to detect potential issues, slow moving, overstocking and unavailability situations and initiate/change action as necessary.
- Review the supply chain agreements with the markets on an annual basis to secure continued optimization of inventory and supply parameters.
- Bachelor's degree in Operations management, engineering and or supply chain required with an added certification such as ASCM/APICS
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Supply Chain / Materials Management, operations management or Commercial Operations in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, and the major strategic productivity challenges facing the industry.
- Knowledge of SAP (ECC and APO)
- Broad operations and systems experience, including replenishment planning, capacity analysis, manufacturing and distribution
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.email@example.com
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579