Supply Chain Specialist (Pharma/ Logistics/ Import Export)
Our client is a GLP-compliant and AAALAC accredited, preclinical CRO based in Singapore. They offer a range of preclinical services, from GLP toxicology safety assessments, aerosol generation and delivery to research support services to help achieve research goals. We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to support the operations
- Location: Central
- 5 Days Work
- Up to $3450 + Allowances (Transport & Mobile)
- Responsible for Supply Chain operational activities for Singapore R&D with the focus on importation/exportation, inventory management, warehousing and waste management. Inventory Value: USD$ 3.5 mil Internal requests: ~1500 requests per annum Annual import/export value: ~USD$ 500K Annual excise tax: ~USD$ 1.5 mil Annual shipments: ~200 jobs per annum
- Manage import and export coordination for SG R&D with external shipping parties, internal stakeholders and local government bodies (if required) to ensure timely delivery of goods (e.g.: equipment, materials, consumables, cigarettes and samples) while in compliant with international shipping guidelines, local regulations and with PMI policies and procedures.
- Manage all the inventories within SG R&D, including the active engagement with both the internal and external stakeholders to have a good predictability of stock inventory while adhering to company's guidelines, processes and policies. Plan and coordinate monthly stock reconciliation through monthly inventory checks with relevant stakeholders (if required) and review reports for the inventory movement within the Facility
- Plan and coordinate the inventory planning with stakeholders to ensure the availability of all study inventories.
- Organize and perform monthly stock reconciliation through monthly inventory checks with relevant stakeholders (if required) and generate reports for the inventory movement within the Facility.
- Plan and coordinate overall warehouse daily operations such as goods receiving and inspection on quantity and condition, timely dispatch of goods to internal customers and ensure accurate labelling in accordance to requirements. Ensure adherence and compliance to inventory principles (i.e.: First In First Out [FIFO]), company's guidelines, processes and policies
- Responsible for accurate documentations and records on all inventory movement in and out of the internal and external storage facilities. This involves timely updating and reporting of inventory movements in the inventory system in accordance to company's guidelines, processes and policies.
- Plan and manage the waste disposal process for the whole Singapore R&D facility with authorized external supplier and ensuring in accordance to company's guidelines and local regulations.
- Responsible for the financial/purchasing process in the department starting from verification, creation of Purchase Requests requests and ensure timely performance of Goods
- Receipt (GR) in the SAP system so that all liabilities are timely captured into the books. Collect, prepare and generate budget/costing for all the inventories managed by the team.
- Diploma or Degree in relevant discipline, preferably in Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Preferably with 1-2 years work experience in Supply Chain/Logistics environment with relevant experiences in inventory management, warehouse operations and import/export procedures.
- Understanding and adherence to processes and procedures specified by regulatory authorities (e.g.: SG Customs, GLP)
- Plan, coordinate and manage accurate inventory and stock reconciliation for the entire facility
- Meeting internal and external stakeholders' expectations
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579