The Supply Chain Specialist/Supervisor is in charge of the full supply and demand workflow of Singapore and Brunei. This role supervises the Customer Service Coordinator role. The role is responsible for the workflow from the manufacturing plants through the planners to customers in Singapore and Brunei, import/export transportation arrangements, 4PL inventory management and supplier performance management are key responsibilities
- Forecast inventory demand with Commercial Team.
- Place Purchase Orders, perform inventory receiving, issue transactions and invoicing in the BPCS system and in future S4 Hana.
- Close coordination with planners on inventory allocations and backorders
- Monitors incoming and outgoing shipments.
- SKUs master maintenance
- Schedule ocean and airfreight export shipments with freight forwarders.
- Provide Country of Origin and Harmonized Code (HS) to freight forwarder from shipping document from source for permit declaration.
- Expedite difficult shipping situations (e.g. dangerous goods, temperature sensitive material, short expiry and field service priority orders) to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate timely and cost-effective shipment processing with suppliers, planners, purchasing and transportation service providers.
- Coordinate regular Service Business Review with Transporter and Distributor.
- Coordinate the movements of instruments/spare parts between labs and warehouse.
- Process the Instrument Removal Form (IRF) to track the movement of the instruments.
- Meetings with internal stakeholders such as Regulatory, Quality and Gross Margin Improvement (GMI).
- Process posting of transactions including stock adjustment, transfers and destruction.
- Manage quarantined material and quality related return shipments (reverse logistics)
- Filing and archiving of all documents including shipping, stock transfer forms, delivery orders and invoices.
- Identify, evaluate and execute process improvement opportunities and cost savings initiatives.
- Assist in audit preparations and facilitations.
- Participate cross-functional Supply Chain meetings to represent Logistics.
- Provide training and guidance to junior staff and new hires.
- Supervise and oversee Customer Service Coordinator's responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma Supply Chain, Logistics Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in import/export operations or related field.
- Knowledge of BPCS is good to have
- Good in Microsoft Office applications
- Sound analytical abilities and great attention to detail
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Team player with interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with ambiguity & in a fast-paced environment
- Salary - S$5.5K per month
- Contract duration: 12-month contract convertible
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Location: Bugis, DUO Tower
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796