- Conduct Pre-sales activities such as pitching, client workshops and presentations;
- Solutioning for relevant ACMV / energy management portions as part of tenders;
- Guide and conduct training to onsite operational staff for inspection, maintenance and overseeing repair, refurbishment and repair activities;
- Present findings and reports to clients;
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Failure Effects and Mode Analysis (FEMA/FEMCA) or other failure analytical methods;
- Provide technical guidance on selection, installation of sensors with analysis and interpretation of data and results;
- Prescribe maintenance and diagnostic procedures / processes in ACMV/energy management / Building Management systems as part of the digitalisation efforts;
- Operate common BMS systems including changing set points, downloading data.
- Continuous review of processes, delivery requirements, schedules etc to improve productivity and propose/defend new solutions to clients; and
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in operations and maintenance of building mechanical systems, particularly in ACMV operations and control.
- SCEM certifications will be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of ISO 55K will be highly advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080