FX Systems Management
- Primary Administrator for (Treasury Management System) TMS-FX module
- Responsible to ensure smooth, timely and accurate data flow between all internal and external systems connected in the organization's overall FX landscape. Various systems include FXall, TMS, Bloomberg, internal FX request/payment platform, SAP, etc.
- Monitor system operations and ensure scheduled jobs are done as designed/customized.
- Manage, develop and implement solutions to meet requirements from global internal stakeholders on FX and market data-related matters (e.g., Hedge reporting, market benchmark reporting such as FX rates, interest rates etc.), and maximize system automation.
- Conduct system upgrade for TMS.
Treasury Platform Project
- Main liaison for Treasury Cash Management and FX team for implementation of in-house intercompany payments platform
- Duties include UAT testing, communicating with bank for solutions
- Work closely with IT and Project team to troubleshoot issues and follow-through for error resolutions
- Manage timelines and keep track of project status
SAP S/4 Implementation
- Implementation of SAP S/4 Treasury and FX module
- Assist in working with various stakeholders to analyze and finalize To-Be Treasury processes
- Develop deep understanding of current Treasury's Cash/FX requirements and work closely with consultants and project team to ensure these are met
- Diploma or Degree in Finance, Business or equivalent
- With 3 or more years' experience in Corporate Treasury environment
- Advanced Excel skills and computer/network literacy (e.g., SQL, Crystal Report Developer, etc.)
- Technical awareness of payment file formats and bank communications for Treasury & Accounts Payable processes
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Experience with SAP S4/Hana Cash Management, Bank Account Management, SAP Payment Formats, Bank Communication Manager, In House Cash and Treasury & Risk Management (TRM) is a plus
- Experience with or exposure to SAP transformation projects
- Experience with or exposure with business process design
- Experience working with FIS Integrity is a plus
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160