- Establish good working relationships with freight forwarding accounts and understand thoroughly their needs and issues.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems as required
- Designing new computer systems and frameworks
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Risk mitigation planning
- Collaborating with Regional Head office, Business Units and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Creating system guidelines and manuals for the organisation
- Running training sessions and workshops on system processes
- Conducting regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
- Structuring and prioritising business requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval
- Minimum 3 years of working/hands-on experiences as an application supports.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
- Good working knowledge in WMS and Supply Chain Management (Freight Forwarding/Logistics).
- Good programming knowledge in any programming language.
- Basic working knowledge of Unix platform and Powerbuilder are advantages.
- Location: Expo (Currently will be at ALPS)
- Annual Package: Basic + AWS + VB + Flexibenefits + Mobile allowance
- Transportation: Company transport provided in various location
- Working hours: 8.30am - 6.15pm (Monday to Friday)
- Industry: Supply Chain industry
Interested candidates please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tay Tong Fang Nicole| EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1546889
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889