- Manage the end-to-end deployment and delivery of IT infrastructure for projects from deployment planning, setup & testing, pre-production readiness to production cutover.
- Conduct proper transition from Project to Operations before project closure
- Understand the solution, scope and deliverables of the project, review the implementation and cutover strategy and work towards executing a successful project cutover
- Collaborate with Solution Engineer, Application teams, Infrastructure SME's and service providers to meet the project objectives and schedule, and address issues that arise in the project through timely escalation
- Prepare and submit the necessary change requests and requisition for the deployment of infrastructure for the project, such as facility/VM request, IP/DNS/Hostname request, SAN requisition, etc.
- Deploy infrastructure setup according to the Bank policies/standards and approved solution design
- Manage risks and escalation encountered during project deployment and drive towards resolution
- Achieve target SLA for Infrastructure Provisioning and complete project deployment as per agreed schedule and plans
- Complete DR readiness based on Bank Policy
- Interface with Infrastructure, Project Management, Application Development team as part of infrastructure setup readiness
- Support installation , configuration & maintenance for Middleware components.
- Firewall changes as per the application requirements. Mange DNS, SLB configuration requests.
- Akamai configuration for the exiting URL's which includes DNS changes, Firewall changes and Link proof changes support.
- IHS changes including proxy configurations, SSL Protocols disable and cipher changes support & CR's.
- UAT Systems & Production GZ support (24*7).
- Pen test Vulnerability fixes & Support.
- Patch Management for all the platform systems and address critical patches & deployment them with proper plan.
- EOS/EOL upgrades support.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or any related field
- At least 4-7 years of working experience, in banking or similar industry
- Expertise in Apache, JBOSS, IBM WebSphere , IBM IHS , IIS Administration.
- Candidate with operational experience, preferably in support of critical application systems is a plus
- Knowledge in infrastructure/technical background with knowledge on Open Systems platform, Firewall and load balancer, and moderate information security knowledge
- Have good leadership skills in working with application teams and service providers in defining infrastructure deployment plan, cutover/migration strategy and test plan.
- Have a good understanding of ITIL processes
- Familiarity with Vulnerability Threat Management (VTM) process with ability to track and report overall VTM schedule and its remediation.
- Knowledge on Middleware components such as JBOSS, APACHE, WebSphere Application server, IHS.
Lalog Charmane Castillo | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1767650
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with Charm at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1767650