- Collaborate with Functional Business Analyst and Business Unit to clarify with functional and non-functional requirement.
- Work closely with architecture team to define project target state and specification
- Collaborate with business and IT to analyse, elicit and review business requirements
- Participate and contribute to technical solutioning and architecture reviews with architecture team
- Define functional and non-functional requirements and perform impact analysis assessment with the vendor
- Perform detailed estimation of projects and change requests
- Facilitate communication between vendor, project team, business stakeholders and internal IT team
- Conduct FDS review / Write and review user stories with Functional Business Analyst
- Analyse and define detailed functional specification based on the functional and non-functional requirements document
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Agile Methods - Payments Transformation, CEW (Entitlement and Payments Workflow) System Analyst Payments, Open API, Real-Time Data Services
- Must possess excellent project and vendor management skills and proven ability in project delivery.
- Proven experience in managing operations, handling of issues, and ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547