Main duties and responsibilities are to assist the System Manager/ Functional Leads on the maintenance & support of Portal Application, and other application(s) on the Outsystems platform as their secondary duty. This includes:
- Defect Management. Responsibilities include tracking of system defects reported by users, ensure prompt resolution to the defects reported and facilitate users in PR testing.
- Service Request (SR) Management. Responsibilities include assessment and implementation of SR according to operating procedures, g. data patching requested by users.
- Change Request (CR) Management. Responsibilities include tracking and monitoring of CRs raised, conduct of impact assessment, design & implement solution and facilitate users in CR testing.
- Operations Support. Responsibilities shall minimally include responding to calls / email messages from users about problems/queries with regard to Portal, execution of scheduled events such as monthly jobs, financial/calendar year-end activities, interface testing, support of audit-related activities, decommissioning activities.
- Update changes to the documentation where necessary. Examples of documentation minimally include the following: Functional Design (FD) specification / Technical Design (TD) specification
- Ensure the smooth operation of the Portal, and support is not disrupted during normal office working hours
- Maintain the development hardware and software patches
- Upgrade of software such as application server, and testing arising from the software upgrade
- At least eight (8) years of working experience in information technology; of which at least five (5) years of working experience in software development using OutSystems Agile development platform.
- At least one (1) project implementation experience in OutSystems.
- Experience in supporting IT projects on OutSystems Platform.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server platform.
- OutSystems Associate Developer certified or equivalent
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141