- Analyst: Involves completing detailed analysis of complex data, systems or ideas and providing reports and recommendations. May also involve day-to-day data management in company software applications.
- Acts as a technical expert on complex and specialist subject(s). Supports management with the analysis, interpretation and application of complex information, contributing to the achievement of divisional and corporate goals. Supports or leads projects by applying area of expertise.
- Sources data and information from internal or external subject matter experts as required. Conducts systematic in-depth research and analysis into issues of varying complexity within area of technical specialism. Initiates, defines and leads the development and communication of effective reports to key stakeholders, including executive/senior management.
- Develops and maintains expert knowledge in relevant principles, processes, tools and best practices; current and forthcoming external requirements (can include Country/Regional regulations) and current/emerging market trends and practices within area of expertise. Provides expert advice proactively and on request, which may include advising on appropriate solution for complex or unique issues. Shares knowledge with peers and management.
- Develops, recommends and executes tools and processes to assist in the achievement of goals within area of expertise. Applies diverse but structured tools to achieve results or develop new or enhanced services.
- Develops and delivers training for internal customers or vendors within area of expertise as appropriate.
- Develops existing and new team processes and procedures
- Designs process improvements, systems developments or the implementation of best practice within area of expertise. May be involved in supporting management in the completion of processes within area of expertise.
- Proactively identifies and analyses risks, opportunities and constraints within area of expertise. Evaluates and presents recommendations and actions, to support decision making by management. Leads and/or contributes to the implementation of actions to ensure results are realised.
- Identifies and develops goals, which may include forecasts, relating to business initiatives and projects within remit in alignment with divisional and corporate goals. Demonstrates understanding of factors influencing goal achievement communicates to key stakeholders and secures commitment. May develop and present business or project plans to management. Contributes to the review of business cases/plans.
- Leads projects and initiatives, which may be cross functional and involve internal and external experts. Completes post-implementation review to identify lessons learned and recommend corrective actions.
Teo Yun Xuan License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1874087