The role is responsible to support the production enterprise services, servers, virtualization platforms and storage for the entire group. This role requires an experience operation engineer with in-depth expertise in order to operate the production system, communicate, and collaborate with various IT team, project managers, management and business leaders.
- Provide system admin support for physical and virtual servers, data center, SAN Storage and Backup solutions.
- Operations support for various enterprise services like DNS servers, Active Directory Trusts, Exchange Server, Symantec EV and Secure Messaging Gateway.
- Provide Level 2 and 3 troubleshooting support, raise and coordinate support cases with vendors/ principals if needed.
- Explore and propose potential improvement to architecture or process leveraging new technology for better performance, reliability, and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance to ITIL service management best practices.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in large and complex production systems environment with stringent SLA requirement.
- Demonstrate advance technical skills in supporting and troubleshooting enterprise systems in operations, aware of current and emerging technologies.
- Hands on technical and troubleshooting skills across multiple technology discipline like Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Windows Failover Clustering, x86 Linux Platform, VMWare vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Active Directory, AD Forest and External Trusts, Exchange Servers, San storage, backup, High Availability system and DR readiness, Nagios monitoring tools.
- Relevant certification in Microsoft (MCSA, MCSE), VMWare, vSphere, ITIL or PMP will be an added advantage.
- Good planning, organizational and time management skills.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955