TA - Infra & Security Analyst
Min experience required: 1-2 years
Location: 401 Commonwealth Drive Haw Par Technocentre
- Person will be responsible for the analysis, installation, configuration, security, support and maintenance of system infrastructure that would consist of physical servers, hypervisors, virtual machines and networking equipment.
- He/ She will be called upon to think out of the box, innovate and find ways to improve current processes and efficiencies while adhering to best practices, security and operational restrictions.
- Person will be accountable for Linux and Windows virtual systems that are hosted in both on premise & cloud environment which is supporting our applications.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business and business processes; strong business planning skills.
- Familiarity with Data Privacy legislation (GDPR, CCPA and pending law) and understanding of Data Privacy concerns within the business environment.
- Knowledge of pertinent legal controls (PCI, HIPAA); understanding of compliance requirements and ability to convey that understanding to users, support staff and Management.
- 2+ years of experience with system security is desired.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the administration of IT devices and networking. Network Administration and Network Security experience a plus
- Deep understanding of Windows security, Active directory, Group policies, Network protocols.
- Rudimentary hands-on software and hardware configuration experience.
- Capability to interpret, understand and remediate penetration test results.
- Vulnerability management lifecycle skills
- ICS (Industrial controls systems), SCADA security experience
- Basic Skills: Windows Server, Attachmate SFTP Server, RHEL, VMWare, SRE and min 3 years' experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other closely related field required. Or equivalent experience.
***Thank you for your interest! However, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Saumya.firstname.lastname@example.org EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Reg No.: R1766612
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Tripathi Saumya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1766612