Creates solutions for data visualization to enhance business processes. This job comprises various tasks such as working with developers, creating tableau dashboard reports, creating BI reports and visualizations, and participating in feedback sessions to improve systems. Developing and maintaining strong client relations-developing new insights into the client's business model and pain points, and delivering actionable, high-impact results. Job Responsibilities
* Research, plan, recommend and implement dashboards and data visualization in Tableau to meet the organization's business requirements.
* Draws upon a full range of Tableau features to design, develop, enhance and support Tableau visualizations including, but not limited to, highly interactive dashboards, scorecards and reports
* Develop a strong understanding of business requirements; working with business users/ business analysts to define technical and process requirements
* Leverage advanced Tableau functionality (parameters, actions, tooltip modifications, etc.) to create analytical dashboards
* Execute data queries across multiple data sources in support of business intelligence reporting needs. Format query results / reports in various ways
* Design, develop, and maintain Tableau self-service reports and dashboards, identifying KPIs to let business answer drivers of results, predict future outcomes and/or perform what-if analysis.
* Analyzing the data so as to identify trends and share insights
* Implementing Tableau mobile dashboards with the help of Tableau mobile application
* Requires strong SQL development skills - writing complex queries, joins, creating tables, views, stored procedures.
* Develop and deploy data visualization reports, dashboards and insights within a focused area of the business value stream to enable business decisions, strengthen performance and lead to the accomplishment of annual goals
* Implement extensive data visualization and dash boarding solutions that help the business leverage/operational critical thinking insights to encourage performance
* Work in a self-guided manner while take initiative to identify, explore and solve problems
* Document and communicate systems/data changes to the business, translating complex functionality into business relevant language
Primary skill set ( 3-5 years experience required)
* 3-5 years experience in Tableau + MS SQL Server and the full Microsoft BI Stack
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills - ability to quickly analyze data to identify key insights and apply them to the business
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent problem solving & interpersonal skills
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697