* Research, plan, recommend and implement dashboards and data visualization in Tableau to meet the organization's business requirements.
* Draws upon a full range of Tableau features to design, develop, enhance and support Tableau visualizations including, but not limited to, highly interactive dashboards, scorecards and reports
* Develop a strong understanding of business requirements; working with business users/ business analysts to define technical and process requirements
* Leverage advanced Tableau functionality (parameters, actions, tooltip modifications, etc.) to create analytical dashboards
* Execute data queries across multiple data sources in support of business intelligence reporting needs. Format query results / reports in various ways
* Design, develop, and maintain Tableau self-service reports and dashboards, identifying KPIs to let business answer drivers of results, predict future outcomes and/or perform what-if analysis.
* Analyzing the data so as to identify trends and share insights
* Implementing Tableau mobile dashboards with the help of Tableau mobile application
* Requires strong SQL development skills - writing complex queries, joins, creating tables, views, stored procedures.
* Develop and deploy data visualization reports, dashboards and insights within a focused area of the Nike business value stream to enable business decisions, strengthen performance and lead to the accomplishment of annual goals
* Implement extensive data visualization and dash boarding solutions that help the business leverage/operational critical thinking insights to encourage performance
* Work in a self-guided manner while take initiative to identify, explore and solve problems
* Document and communicate systems/data changes to the business, translating complex functionality into business relevant language
* 3-5 years experience in Tableau + MS SQL Server and the full Microsoft BI Stack
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills - ability to quickly analyze data to identify key insights and apply them to the business
* Good communication skills
* Excellent problem solving & interpersonal skills
Work Location : HarbourFront Office.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Personnel Reg No.: R1658824
Jasmin, Jia Min Teh EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1658824