1. Manage sourcing for multiple, complex searches to find and engage key technical talents of all levels.
2. Collaborate closely with the Talent Acquisition team (Talent Acquisition Business Partners and other Sourcers) & hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle to ensure business's needs and goals are fulfilled.
3. Develop a holistic business understanding and manage stakeholder relationships including HRBP, hiring managers, and external partners.
4. Conduct complex data analysis and share up-to-date, accurate, and value-adding market intelligence to business leaders to support business growth.
5. Own the interview scheduling process and communicate logistics to both candidates and hiring teams.
6. Ensuring a great candidate experience and advocate as a great place to work for all candidates.
1. Bachelor's Degree is required.
2. 2 years of equivalent sourcing experience in a high-volume environment (via search firm or in-house recruiting environment).
3. Proven experience with research/sourcing tools (ie. Boolean, LinkedIn and other alternative sourcing techniques) to identify & engage passive candidates within the internet industry talent space.
4. Experience partnering with recruiters, hiring teams and external partners across different offices.
5. Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
6. Great verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills (attention to detail).
Teo Yun Xuan License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1874087