Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruitment | Generalist)
24 Months Contract
Location: Central (Kallang)
Salary: Up to $4000 depending on experience
AWS / Completion Bonus
Company Transport Provided (Toa Payoh / Aljunied)
Our client develops and manufactures innovative RFFE filtering solutions for mobile devices and fast-growing business segments, such as IoT, drones, robotics, automotive applications and more. Currently, they are looking for 24-Month Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their teams.
- Responsible for high-volume Recruitment include onboarding / offboarding process (e.g. Non-Exempt Direct / Non-Exempt Indirect / Exempt category).
- Provide HR operational support and guidance to both employees and managers
- Liaison with school for Career Fair, Company branding, SgIs event etc.
- Application of work passes / renewal of passes / visa include work passes cancellation
- Monitor and prepare employment contract renewal and re-employment contract
- Personal File creation and Personal Details entry to HRIS system
- Update employee particular change request include change shift, transfer and supervisor or manager change.
- Prepare certification letter, resignation acceptance and update resignation / termination date.
- Quarterly Headcount audit and ensure all work process is compliance with auditable standard.
- Degree / Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Min. 3-5 years of HR generalist experience and must have experience in managing mass recruitment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, HRIS
- Able to meet tight deadline, responsive and in a dynamic environment
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.email@example.com
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579