Our client is currently looking for contractor for Talent Brand within its Technology business in Asia Pacific, ME & Africa (AAPAC).
The ideal candidate will have a passion for generating creative and engaging content and will be comfortable working with stakeholders across Marketing + Communications and the business. The candidate will need to possess a flexible and collaborative work style.
Reports to - Growth Markets Technology M+C lead
Internal Interfaces - Businesses; Marketing + Communications colleagues across functions, market units, markets and services; Global Brand
External Interfaces - External suppliers, third party vendors, agencies
- The contractor will support the AAPAC Technology's delivery of marketing activities focused on candidate marketing and talent brand management, in alignment with the overall marketing strategy.
- Ultimately, the goal is to help shape the voice of Technology AAPAC both internally and externally through the timely and impactful communication of relevant content as well as contribute to the overall sense of pride, purpose and belonging in the company.
- Develop marketing strategy and execute talent brand, candidate marketing campaigns and programs aligned to the market strategy. These include advertising, collateral/credentials development, writing, web & blog content management, social media planning and content creation, among others.
- Ensure successful program completion in terms of quality, effectiveness, time, and budget.
- Measure results from programs and provide information on relevant metrics to program owners as appropriate.
- Management of internal Cloud First Join Cloud page
- Support for production of visuals and videos for internal/external campaigns and ongoing activities
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any equivalent
- Around 5 to 6 years in marketing and talent brand management
- Has a solid project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills to be able to dissect metrics and draw meaningful insights that can be actioned on
- Effective communication and organizational skills to interact with people in different departments as well as external suppliers and agencies
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other areas within the company
- Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to issues
- Thrive on working in intense, deliverable-driven, and deadline-driven environment
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547