We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Researcher with passion and ambition and with the right attitude and ability to employ creative and innovative methods to help us find the next generation of technology talent. Reporting into the Talent Acquisition Team Lead, you will work closely with key stakeholders from the technology lines of business, HR business partners, HR specialists etc to be responsible for the technology recruitment sourcing strategy. You will take ownership of supporting Talent Acquisition Advisor in all sourcing strategy and portfolio.
Perseverance, proactivity and tenacity will be your trademarks. Experience in hiring into the technology industry and/or banking and finance would is a plus, and you may have earned your stripes either through in-house or agency experiences.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Partnering with HR Talent Advisors, Department Heads and Hiring Managers to understand specific talent needs through a consultative approach and advising accordingly
- Managing a portfolio of positions simultaneously across the technology businesses
- Building our knowledge of key markets and developing passive candidates and future talent
- Evaluating, screening and testing candidates' skills, and experience
- Developing and advocating the employer brand and penetration into key talent markets across Asia region and other geographies
- Managing ad hoc HR related projects
- Bachelor's degree in (e.g. Technology/Engineering, Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent).
- Have at least 5 years' background in a technology or resourcing and/or researcher role
- In-house recruiting or recruitment agency sourcing experience is a plus
- Have prior knowledge of hiring in the region and be familiar with local labour laws.
- Be comfortable managing volume recruitment as well as ad-hoc projects specifically in technology recruitment.
- Review and improve recruitment sourcing methods to ensure selection techniques and recruitment programs are effective.
- Ensure positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Manage recruitment administration and maintain accurate candidate records and data management in the relevant systems.
- Have a sense of ownership and be a self-starter with initiative, enthusiasm and drive.
- Thrive on change and enjoy the challenge and rewards of working in a fast paced, dynamic and growing environment.
- Be an effective communicator with good written and verbal skills.
- Experience in stakeholder management, and ensuring a good cadence of communications and provide a high-level partnership with the hiring managers.
- Be curious and eager to learn, adapt, unlearn and develop.
Lalog Charmane Castillo | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1767650
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with Charm at email@example.com
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1767650