- Review tax returns for the entities in Singapore
- Liaise with the various stakeholders to ensure that the tax treatment adopted in the tax returns are accurate. Critically challenge and review that information that will be disclosed in the tax returns.
- Assist in the preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation and review of related party transactions for the purposes of the tax returns.
- Assist in tax queries from the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore.
- Advising on various corporate tax matters which may include transfer pricing related matters and Goods and Services Tax.
- Any other matters as may be assigned.
- At least 10 years of work experience in taxation with sound technical knowledge of Singapore tax laws, from a tax compliance and advisory perspective.
- Familiar and have sound knowledge in corporate tax, tax compliance, tax advisory, documentations and tax returns.
- Work experience in the banking/ accounting firms/ financial services industry would be advantageous.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders; mainly department managers
- Good work attitude and a team player
- Available at short notice
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955