My client is an award-winning accounting/taxation/secretarial company who strives to provide professional, tailor-made services to their clients.
- Perform tax computations and tax returns for a portfolio of clients
- Prepare GST returns and withholding tax returns
- Attend to tax queries and provide advice with excellent customer service
- Provide tax advice and tax planning services to clients
- Liaise with Inland revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) regarding matters on GST, outstanding tax issues, tax refunds, tax incentives, withholding tax, etc.
- Provide guidance to juniors when required
- Resolve any taxation issues that may arise
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in relevant industry
- At least a Diploma or Degree in Accountancy
- Good knowledge of Singapore and International tax regulations
- Independent and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247