- Managing & leading 10 technicians and 2 engineers to execute all manufacturing duties for active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) plant
- Working as a team to conduct commissioning activities for all plant equipment, engage in hazard & operability study (hazop) processes, safety inspection, and generation of standard operating procedures.
- Providing design for the plant equipment and water system
- Managing changeover team technicians during non-office hours
- Responsible for Site Incident Commander and Operations for Organic Synthesis Plant in the absence of Operations Manager
- Making sure all Process Technicians conduct their task in compliance to Environmental Health & Safety, cGMPs, GDP and all relevant company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring highest quality products in the safest way, contribute to achieve our vision of being the best-in-class manufacturing site
- Allocating operation task according to Manufacturing Standard Work (MSW) and Operation Standard Work(OSW) and ensure compliance
- Diploma in any technical related major
- 8 to 12 years working experience in active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) plant with current title lead technician or equivalent
- Willing to perform day and night rotating shift
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) plant experience is a must
Salary is negotiable based on years of experience
Grayson Tan Lee Fong License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412