- Manage pipelines via channels such as sourcing, screening and referrals for multiple, complex searches to find and engage key technical talents of all levels.
- Collaborate closely with the Recruiting team (Recruiters, Coordinators, other Sourcers) & hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Develop a holistic business understanding and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Conduct complex data analysis and share up-to-date, accurate, and value-adding market intelligence to business leaders to support business growth.
- Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications.
- Own interview scheduling process and communicate logistics to both candidates and hiring teams.
- Manage candidate communication throughout the recruitment process and providing feedback.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or similar discipline.
- Possesses at least internship experience performing talent sourcing in a high-volume environment (via search firm or in-house recruiting environment).
- Proven experience with research/sourcing tools (ie. Boolean, LinkedIn and other alternative sourcing techniques) to identify & engage passive candidates within the internet industry talent space.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with stakeholders and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and prioritize multiple functions and tasks.