- Support the recruitment team in market research and talent mapping for the Japan market.
- Communicate with local candidates and counterparts in Japan to gather market insights and share job details.
- Assist in managing pipelines through sourcing, screening, and referrals to engage key technical talents.
- Collaborate with the recruiting team and hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Develop a holistic business understanding and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Share up-to-date, accurate, and value-adding market intelligence to support business growth.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or a similar discipline with at least 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Excellent research skills and a good sense of data.
- Experience in Research/Human Resources/Consultancy industry is a plus.
- Recruitment, talent acquisition, or talent sourcing experience is a plus.
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
- Business proficiency (spoken and written) in Japanese (Min. JLPT N2 or equivalent certifications) to communicate with non-English speaking clients based in Japan via calls and emails.