- Collaborate with application teams to recommend appropriate DevOps solution, covering areas such as build automation, deployment automation, test automation, SDLC orchestration, environment management, monitoring, and production release procedures.
- Install and configure DevOps tools
- Document and maintain DevOps procedures
- Work with Continuous Integration/Configuration platforms and tools to automate the deployment flow
- Drive adoption of tools and practices as the client transitions to DevOps
- Develop scripts as needed
Technical Skill Requirements
- Possess 8 -10 years of relevant experience
- Environment management: Linux/Unix, Windows, Shell Scripting, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Sensu, Elk
- Build automation, code & configuration management: Maven, Ant, Gerrit, Git, Nexus, SonarQube
- Continuous integration / continuous delivery: Jenkins, Bamboo, UrbanCode, CA release automation
- Collaboration and task management: Jira, TFS, Rally
- Test automation: J-Unit, Selenium, Cucumber
- Environment services: OpenLDAP, OpenVPN, NGINX
- Virtualization & container technologies: AWS, Azure, Docker, OpenShift
- Experience with installation and configuration of Continuous Integration tools .
- Strong familiarity with Git including branching and merging strategies
- Previous maintenance experience of automated tooling.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697