- Conversant and hands on for Windows 2016 OS
- Conversant with application server (IBM WebSphere 9 administration)
- Familiar with enterprise architecture (3 tier architecture) and operational processes
o OS level patching
o Application-level patching
o Operational housekeeping and archival
- Provide detailed definition on how the architecture will support the application(s)
- Conduct impact analyses of technical requirements on the system
- Analyze, determine, and document technical requirements for project, work request or defect
- Build internal or external customer relationships and manage expectations at all levels, including customers/end users, and Account Delivery Team(s)
- Communicate and resolve application interface issues
- Facilitate sharing of best practices; identify and drive productivity improvements; sponsor technology knowledge management; contribute to and foster knowledge-sharing across teams
- Maintain awareness of new technological developments in industry and processes; implement concepts appropriately.
- Ensure that application technological design remains within project scope
- Ensures established security protocols and procedures are followed
- Perform basic troubleshooting using the supplied SOPs to analyse potential app/infra/system issues, and provide first level analysis to team leads to action upon
- When required, work with Application Architects in defining software/hardware requirements and in planning and delivering architecture
- Coordinates with Information Systems Developers, Engineers, and other internal resources to resolve issues
- Liaising with external systems in resolving production issues when necessary
- Participate in project internal Quality and Audit Reviews
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- With 3 years of experience in system administration across different technology stacks
- Proficient with Azure Cloud / Stack, VMware, windows and maintaining clustered file systems.
- DevSecOps mindset and have experience with DevOps tools (Azure DevOps Sever, Jenkins, test automation, security test, performance test).
- Able to design / implement automation.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547