This multidimensional role will be hands-on working across local and global teams of technology, business and operational subject matter experts translating business needs into a robust and integrated technology solutions. Applying design thinking methods to gather and analyses business requirements to ensure high quality outcome improving client and user experience.
- Partner with product manager to understand the product vision, bring the vision alive through the creation of elegant and robust solution
- Design and develop scalable solutions (client-side and server-side) to meet business requirements.
- Propose technical solution and recommendation
- UI/UX skills to mockup wireframe, e.g. Sketch or FIGMA.
- SQL report writing experience with deep data model knowledge and able to develop complex queries across multiple tables.
- Able to use tool such as Postman to perform REST API Query & validating REST API data points
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD) with Cucumber
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- At least 5-8 years of experience as Project and program management.
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles
- Experience in Business Analysis, providing consulting advice to senior IT and business management required.
- Hands on experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Good to have Project Management or Scrum Master experience
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955