Experienced Professional with more than twelve (12) years of work experience in Technology Infrastructure space with excellent technical skills, analytical ability, and strong work ethics. Proven track record in designing, implementing, managing, maintaining, provisioning services and infrastructure running on Wintel-based server infrastructure. Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Windows Servers, Microsoft Exchange Server, and Microsoft SQL Server with experience on virtualization technologies like VMware, and Hyper-V.
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016
- Application: Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Print Server, File Server, Group Policy
- Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware vSphere (vCenter, ESXi, vMotion, DRS, vSAN, vRealize)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014/2016
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft System Center - SCOM 2012, SCCM 2012
- Microsoft Office 365 (Exchange Online), Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010/2012/2013/2015
- Symantec NetBackup Enterprise Server 7.1, Backup Exec 2010 R2, System Recovery 2011
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- HP Service Center, ServiceNOW, Remedy
- Windows PowerShell
- Quest Migration Manager for Active Directory and Exchange 8.x
- Microsoft Certification or equivalent is preferred
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141