- Engage customers to understand their requirements and future IT plans.
- Provide innovative solutions and value-add to our customer helping them to fulfill their business requirements.
- Provide help and consultancy to our customers in addressing their technical concerns with respect to our product and solutions.
- Propose solutions and innovations to customers via presentation, demo or Proof-of-concept.
- At least 2 years of relevant pre-sales experience in system integration.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in system integration and implementation in Web-based and J2EE environment.
- Good knowledge of databases, Object-orientated and web application concepts.
- Exposure to the following will be preferred:
- Web & Application Servers
- Database Servers
- Business Process Management
- Web Services (e.g. SOAP, WSDL)
- Confident and dynamic self-starter, excellent customer relationship management and presentation skills.
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547