- Manage and coordinate the evaluation of various development proposals submitted for plan consent.
- Work closely with building industry professionals such as architects, planners, engineers, surveyors and consultants as well as developers, Agencies and industrialists.
- Able to read technical drawings for building and infrastructure projects, be comfortable to deal with people, have eyes for details and have good time management to ensure that the plan consent cases are processed in a timely manner.
- Maybe assigned to handle estate related works such as carry out computer aided drafting (CAD) using Autocad, perform searches using Geographical Information System (GIS), and other duties as and when required.
- Background in planning, architecture, civil engineering or other relevant technical disciplines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, BIM, Corenet & GIS will be an advantage.
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547