- Support the onsite engineer functions (Hardware/Software troubleshoot, Service request).
- Coordinate with Support teams, providing information such as statistics, graph and logs for the incident investigation and resolution.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures. Ensure timely escalation of major and critical incidents.
- Timely reporting of services outages or degradation and/or batch failures
- Support and Coordinate with Support Teams in incident/problem investigation and resolution
- Ensure daily and periodic statistics and reports are timely submitted.
Skills and Qualifications:
- More than 1 year experience in end user support
- Very good support knowledge in Microsoft Operation System
- Basic knowledge in IT Infrastructure (Hardware, Software, Network topologies, VPN, Server etc)
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160