We are looking for a Technical Process Architect to take ownership and lead security programs focused on information security domains, which are tied to a contracted security service. This role requires a seasoned professional with the proven ability to perform process development, understand their audience and write for that audience. In addition, the position requires constructively processing feedback and evolving process content. The ability to collaborate with service owners and act as a conduit for process/service consumers/customers is necessary. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain a thorough understanding if infosec domains, to include: Security and Risk Management, Asset Security, Security Architecture and Engineering, Communications and Network, Identity and Access Management, Security Assessment and Testing, Security Operations.
- To communicate process details clearly and creatively; description, scope, control points, separation of duties etc.
- Understand and implement fundamentals of document management
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience developing and documenting processes and procedures required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership and conflict resolution skills a must
- Proven ability to take ownership of assignments and confidence to make independent decision in support of a body of work
- ITIL Foundations Certification preferred
- CISSP Certification Required
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160