As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Ensures that the BA and Project managers are able to connect with the relevant business stakeholders in order to decompose complex business requirements into Epics and User Stories that can be delivered by Technology teams via respective backlogs with minimum cross product co-ordination
- Support high level and detailed execution plan, actionable sprint/project plans with clearly defined outcomes and that Capabilities Outcomes and user stories are set up.
- Supports the Project Managers in ensuring clear plans (including Plan on a page) are created and ensure mapping of the Outcomes, Capabilities and milestones are set up as per business standards.
- Drives the use of Agile methodologies within Technology teams (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, Lean) in line with corresponding transformation frameworks at the bank.
- Ensuring that all Technology practices and associated tools are being adopted and adhered to within the program
- Degree in Science, Business Administration or any related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience in Insurance and or Financial Services Industry
- Agile delivery experience - Scrum certification
- Excellent experience with large scale technology migration and integration
- Assess process and system use and focus on KPIs to track progress and manage changes
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Excellent team player, able to lead others into action
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.